Herb has been licensed since 1972 and with NP Dodge since 2004.
Here are some of Herb’s accomplishments:
- Principle member of The Realty Alliance
- 2018 President of the Nebraska Realtors Association
- Director of the Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- 2020 President and Director of the Great Plains Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Director of the Great Plains Regional MLS
- Former Second District Broker Member of the Nebraska Real Estate Commission
- Former Director, National Association of Realtors
- Past President, Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Past President, UNO Alumni Association
- Past President, Better Business Bureau
- Past President, First Unitarian Church of Omaha
- Past officer and director, Genesis and RELO relocation networks
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI)
Herb holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Nebraska. He was the Chief Executive Officer and majority shareholder of CBS Real Estate Company at the time of its sale to MidAmerican Energy and subsequent merger to form CBSHome Real Estate.
He is a member of the Congress for the New Urbanism and the National Town Builders Association. Herb is a current or former member, officer or partner in a number of residential subdivision development companies as well as entities that have developed apartment projects, mix-used developments and redevelopment projects.